Camping Tonnara is situated at the most south-western point of Sardinia, at the beautiful bay of Calasapone with a sandy and a shallow rocky beach. We have the most lovely pitches at the serene camping Tonnara. You will have a glorious view over the bay and the sea from our accommodations. There is no better place to begin and end your day!
Water recreation facilities at camping Tonnara
Camping Tonnara is most suitable for families with young children. You will have many hours of fun in the swimming pool with separate children’s pool. The many sandy beaches on Sardinia are shallow and very suitable for children. There are not many villages on Sardinia, but there are many green hills and hidden beaches, which are only known by the locals.
Camping Tonnara facilities
Do you like to be sportive? Go playing tennis or volleyball with other camping guests! The campsite is very close to the coastal village Sant’Antioco. During the summer many people stroll along the boulevard of the village and the atmosphere is very friendly.
Places of interest around camping Tonnara
Snorkelling in this region is very beautiful, the sea around Sardinia is one of the most beautiful and has the clearest waters in the world. We recommend to visit Isola di San Pietro, where you are able to look many metres into the clear sea.
Tip: Just 2 km away from the campsite is Carolina Ranch. This ranch has plenty of fun things for you to do, such as exploring the beautiful surroundings on horseback or going on a squad excursion and discovering the area in a novel way!
About the campsite
- Suitable for: Babies and toddlers, Children (5-11 years)
- Beach: sand, rocks, direct access to the beach
- Distance from Calais: 1764 km
- Campsite size: 150 pitches
- Nearest town: Sant'Antioco, 14km
- Pets: Allowed on the camping, but not in our accommodation
- Wifi: available in some areas of the campsite (fee charged)
- Nearest airport: Cagliari 95km
- Additional tent: not allowed
At Roan on this campsite
- Barbecue: charcoal
- Roan-children's bikes (0-6 year): no
- Roan couriers: yes