Dalmatia is idyllically situated in the south of Croatia and is known for its magnificent, sparkling, blue sea and excellent snorkeling facilities. This beautiful region is also blessed with the most breathtaking countryside dotted with charming, picturesque towns and cities, such as Zadar, Sibenik, Trogir and Split, just waiting to be explored! One thing is for sure, you are guaranteed to have the holiday of a lifetime!
4 campings found in Dalmatia
Croatia - Croatian coast - Dalmatia - Zadar
- Fabulous pool complex with fun water features
- Shopping promenade & restaurants at the campsite
- A short walk from the picturesque village of Nin
Croatia - Croatian coast - Dalmatia - Sibenik
- Aqua park with water features and slides
- Located right on a beach, 4 kilometres long
- Visit Krka's famous waterfalls!
Croatia - Croatian coast - Dalmatia - Trogir
- Swimming pool with a view of the azure blue sea
- Many facilities and fun entertainment programme
- Historic city of Trogir just 10 minutes away
Our campsites in Dalmatia
We also have Excellent Lounge, Casa Royal Lounge, Excellent and Casa Royal mobile homes available. These models includes a wooden decking with garden furniture consisting of 4 luxury reclining seats, cushions and a deluxe sun lounger. They also have free air conditioning and satellite television. Our Excellent Lounge and Casa Royal Lounge mobile homes both have a lounge sofa, either on the covered wooden decking or on the semi-covered wooden decking with deluxe floating parasol.
Our other mobile home is the Largo with free air conditioning, a wooden decking, plus satellite TV with English channels!
For those of you who prefer the outdoors, we recommend you opt for one of our fully-equipped bungalow tents. All our bungalow tents come with a durable ground mat and a gazebo. Book your holiday in one of our mobile homes or bungalow tents and have an unforgettable holiday in Dalmatia!
Are you having trouble choosing where to go? Our experienced staff is there to help you find the right campsite in Dalmatia.