Camping Costa Dorada
Known as the "Gold Coast" and popular for its magnificent weather, expansive sandy beaches and picturesque bays in the Mediterranean, Costa Dorada is the perfect place to spend your holiday! Visit bustling seaside resorts, quaint villages and stroll along the promenade of the touristic Salou.
3 campings found in Costa Dorada
Spain - Costa Dorada - Montroig del Camp
- Great swimming pool complex with 4 large pools
- All mobile homes are located in attractive rows
- Cambrils and Reus are a short distance away
Spain - Costa Dorada - Sitges
- New area in the pool with slides
- 4 km-long coastline within walking distance
- The centre of Sitges is a 20-minute walk away
Spain - Costa Dorada - Vilanova i la Geltrú
- 2 attractive swimming pools with spacious lawns
- Fun entertainment programme for young and old
- Doskonała baza wypadowa na wycieczki do Barcelony
Our campsings at the Costa Dorada
Roan Camping Holidays has top destinations available on Costa Dorada. All campsings include a choice of fabulous pool complexes mostly with fun slides, which will delight holidaymakers of all ages. The beach is always close by and a pleasant town should not be missed.
Spend your holiday in one of our mobile homes on a campsite on Costa Dorada and you won't be disappointed! Here, we have a choice of mobile homes with either two or three bedrooms available. All our mobile homes come complete with air conditioning and a wooden decking. Our Sapphire 2 mobile home has two bedrooms and our Sapphire 3, Excellent, Excellent Lounge, Vision Lounge, Prestige Lounge and Supreme Lounge models have three.
You can treat yourself to a truly luxurious holiday by opting for a Supreme Lounge mobile home at one of our Costa Dorada campings. This mobile home is our most luxurious type of accommodation.
When designing the Supreme Lounge mobile home, we wanted to make sure that our guests could enjoy the outdoors as much as possible. That is why we have included an extra large, covered decking, partially outfitted with a louvered roof to allow sun onto the decking, when desired. Supreme Lounge mobile homes also come with a dining and lounge area. And that's not all! There is also a satellite TV, dishwasher and XL griddle, and your mobile home is even cleaned for you on your departure!
Pamper yourself and book a truly luxurious holiday with Roan Camping Holidays on Costa Dorada!
Cities and sights on the Costa Dorada
From our campings on the Costa Dorada there is a lot to see and do. Below are a number of cities and places of interest:
- Take a day trip to beautiful Barcelona. This metropolis has many sights. Visit the FC Barcelona stadium or go shopping in the city centre. The famous Sagrada Familia is also worth a visit.
- Visit the tourist resort of Salou and stroll along the pleasant boulevard.
- The whole family will be delighted by a trip to Port Aventura, one of the largest adventure parks in Europe.
- Do you like a nice glass of wine? Then plan a visit to the beautiful region of Penedès, where the famous sparkling Cava wine is made.
- The pleasant city of Tarragona is also worth a visit. This is the city of artists and Romans, but also street art can be found in abundance here.
The climate of the Costa Dorada
The Costa Dorada has a Mediterranean climate with warm summers and mild winters. In April the average temperature is around 19 degrees and in July and August the average temperature is around 30 degrees. In September you can enjoy the Costa Dorada after summer with an average temperature of 26 degrees. The sea temperature in April averages 14 degrees. In July and August the temperature is around 25 degrees and in September the average sea temperature is 23 degrees.
Transport on the Costa Dorada
Our campings on the Costa Dorada are easy to reach by plane. Barcelona airport is very convenient to our campings on the Costa Dorada. You can also fly to Reus airport. The public transport on the Costa Dorada is good. There are several regional trains and in the larger cities you can use the metro or bus.
Eating at the Costa Dorada
Fishing enthusiasts are well catered for here! On the Costa Dorada many seafood is eaten. Calçotada is a very well known dish on the Costa Dorada and another typical dish is xató, Paella is also eaten a lot here and can be ordered in almost every restaurant on the Costa Dorada.
Important information and useful tips
On our Spain page you can find useful tips and important information under the heading 'more information'.