If you're looking for a smaller camping on Lake Garda, Camping Piantelle is the place for you. This friendly family camping is right on the lake in a green and peaceful location. Camping Piantelle is located in a slightly hilly location, with terraces leading down to the lake. Our accommodation is located in a flat section. The rooms are very spacious and you have a magnificent view over the hills surrounding Lake Garda. At the camping you can spend the day lounging at the pool, in the sauna or with our entertainment team.
Swimming at Camping Piantelle
Camping Piantelle in Moniga del Garda has a beautiful swimming pool with kids pool close to our accomodation, a sauna and a (pebble) beach with its own jetty. You can relax around the pool on one of the many sunbeds.
Enjoy the entertainment, Water wars or pedalos
Both young and old can enjoy Water-wars, Camping Piantelle's number one attraction, and our team provides plenty of entertainment for all ages. The team includes English-speaking entertainers. Both the camping and the local harbour have a boat ramp and there are plenty of buoys available. For those without their own boat, you can rent a pedalo from the nearby harbour and enjoy a delightful trip around the lake. At Camping Piantelle you can also find a playground and TV room, as well as a table tennis and football facilities.
The site's restaurant is simple but offers excellent food.
Around the site and Moniga del Garda
Camping Partelle is on the southwest shore of Lake Garda, a stone's throw from the delightful port town of Moniga del Garda. You can easily get there from the camping. You can even hire a bike. The oldest part of the village is up in the hills. In the historical centre you can visit the Castello, which dates back to the 9th century. Moniga del Garda is also famous for its rosé, Chiaretto. From the port of Moniga del Garda there is a ferry to Sirmione, nice to take it once!
Or what about a visit to the delightful market in nearby Desenzano, or the Sirmione Peninsula with its historical sights and many restaurants? The area has a slight slope and is less crowded than the southeast corner. You can easily reach the Canevaworld water park and the Gardaland theme park by car. In Gardaland you will find roller coasters for all ages and a Sea Life Aquarium where you can admire the beauty of the underwater world. En route to the parks you can also stop along the way and admire the beautiful villages on Lake Garda.
Camping Piantelle in Moniga del Garda is an excellent base to explore Lake Garda and its surroundings from. Take a look at Roan's wide range of accommodation and discover what this part of Italy has to offer. You can book the holiday and accommodation of your choice online. Picturing yourself soaking up the sun in Italy already?
About the campsite
- Beach: pebble, direct access to the beach
- Suitable for: Babies and toddlers, Children (5-11 years)
- Distance from Calais: 1211 km
- Campsite size: 278 pitches
- Nearest town: Moniga del Garda 2km
- Pets: Allowed, but not in our mobile homes
- Wifi: available in some areas of the campsite (some areas free of charge, others requiring payment)
- Nearest airport: Verona 44km, Milaan Bergamo 86km
- Additional tent: allowed
At Roan on this campsite
- Barbecue: charcoal
- Roan-children's bikes (0-6 year): yes
- Roan couriers: yes
- Swimming hats not required
- Children's pool
- Sun loungers at swimming pool
- Grass area
- Shorts allowed
- Swimming pool 3/27/21 - 10/11/21
- Freshwater swimming pool(s)
- Swimming pool is not heated
- Open from 25/04
- Boat buoys
- Boat ramp
- Direct access to the lake
- Pebbly beach
- Disco not far from the campsite
- Cash point
- Safety deposit box hire
- WiFi: available in some areas of the campsite (some areas free of charge, others requiring payment)
- Children's play area
- Roan Preffered pitch
- Table tennis
- Day and evening entertainment 6/1/21 - 9/13/21
- Children's club
- Children's disco
- The entertainment programme is usually limited during the low season
Food and drinks
- Ice cream parlour
- Snack bar
- Limited supermarket
Communal toilet and shower facilities
- Disabled bathrooms
- Disabled toilets
- Children's sanitary facilities
- Drying facilities
- Washing machines