Are you looking for a lovely, small nature campsite in Croatia? Then camping Karin in Donji Karin is just right for you! This campsite is very suitable for families with young children and people who want to relax. The vegetation of the campsite consists of some bushes and young trees.
A new swimming pool & a gently sloping pebble beach
Camping Karin is situated on the shore of an inland sea, which gives you the feeling that you are staying at a lake. You can walk straight to it from the campsite. Children can play in the slowly deepening water while you enjoy a beautiful view of the Velebit mountain range and the Zrmanja river canyon. Young and old will enjoy themselves on the fine pebble beach. There are a number of berths for your boat at the jetty. The new swimming pool was completed at the beginning of July 2022. The playground is also been renovated.
Discover the healing mud baths in Donji Karin
Walk across a bridge from the campsite and enjoy wonderfully warm mud baths. The baths are purely natural and accessible free of charge. The medicinal mud of these mud baths is suitable for the treatment of skin and rheumatic diseases.
The surroundings of Dalmatia are beautiful
The town of Donji Karin is small but atmospheric. You will be amazed by the crystal-clear water, so be sure to bring your snorkelling gear to explore Croatia's beautiful underwater world! Camping Karin in Dalmatia is the perfect base for day trips to the towns of Zadar, Sibenik and more. Nature lovers can discover the beauties of the nearby Paklenica, Krka and Kornati National Parks.
About the campsite
- Beach: pebble, direct access to the beach
- Suitable for: Babies and toddlers, Children (5-11 years)
- Distance from Calais: 1757 km
- Campsite size: 49 pitches
- Nearest town: Donji Karin, 1km, Karin, 6km
- Pets: Allowed, but not in our mobile homes
- Wifi: available in many areas of the campsite (free of charge)
- Nearest airport: Zadar 25km, Split 112km
- Additional tent: allowed
At Roan on this campsite
- Barbecue: electric
- Roan-children's bikes (0-6 year): Free for all children from 0 to 6 years
- Roan camping staff: yes
- Select your own pitch on the campsite!