Camping Park Albatros
About Park Albatros
Park Albatros Camping Village is one of the larger campings in Tuscany, Italy. The camping is near the sea, where albatrosses glide low over the water to catch fish. That's where the name comes from: Camping Park Albatros, the camping has three shallow lagoon pools for the little ones and two large swimming pools. The entertainment team organises fun activities during the day and in the evening. If you're looking for a luxury mobile home in Tuscany, Campinf Park Albatros is the place to be. We will make sure that you won't want for anything during your holiday.
Three shallow lagoon pools
Camping Park Albatros in Tuscany has several swimming pools. There is plenty of choice for children with three shallow lagoon pools. The camping also has two large swimming pools. While the children have fun on the slide, you can relax and enjoy a snack and a drink.
For beach lovers
Beach lovers can indulge themselves. Camping Park Albatros is located near the private sandy beach on the beautiful Etruscan coast. All you have to do is walk down the access road to the camping and short walk through the woods.
Plenty of fun for young and old
At camping Park Albatros, there is a lot to do for the little ones. There is a large shady playground, and in peak season there is a bouncy castle and free train rides around the camping. Between the pine trees is an adventure park with a course that is fun for young and old. Imagine jumps through the air, paths with bridges and many more adventurous activities. The entertainment team on the camping also provide an extensive entertainment programme. There's no time to be bored on your holiday.
Facilities in the central area
Around the central square at the Park Albatros Camping Village there are various facilities such as a large supermarket, a bar, a sweet shop and a delicious ice-cream parlour. Do you fancy a delicious Italian meal? You can go to one of the restaurants with regional dishes and delicious wines. Afterwards, enjoy a drink on the terrace of Piazza Italia. In high season there is a regular evening market at the camping. The older kids can dance the night away at the camping disco.
Discover the local area
Do you want to explore the area around the Park Albatros in Italy? Then we have some tips. In the high season, there is a free bus service to the charming fishing village of San Vincenzo. You can enjoy a snack or drink in one of the lovely restaurants in the marina and the bustling centre. You can also visit some real Italian villages close to Park Albatros in Tuscany, such as Massa Marittima where you can stroll around its old streets. Or combine Pisa and Lucca in a day, or visit San Gimignano and Volterra about 1.5-hour drive from the camping. Finally, the beautiful city of Florence is a real 'must-see', a 2-hour drive from camping Park Albatros.
Explore the possibilities for a luxury mobile home in Tuscany at camping Park Albatros and enjoy a wonderful holiday at this excellent camping.
With Roan you can be sure that you have great holiday accommodation.
Clean and often well located on the relevant holiday park. A bike is often added when available, our daughters were delighted by this. Always good service from the employees, really great. We have nothing but good things to say!
Roan Guest Score
About the campsite
- Beach: sand, 800 m
- Suitable for: Babies and toddlers, Children (5-11 years), Teenagers (12+)
- Distance from Calais: 1434 km
- Campsite size: 1733 pitches
- Nearest town: San Vincenzo 8km
- Pets: Allowed on the camping, but not in our accommodation
- Wifi: available in some areas of the campsite (free of charge)
- Nearest airport: Pisa 92km, Florence 144km
- Additional tent: not allowed
At Roan on this campsite
- Barbecue: gas
- Roan-children's bikes (0-6 year): Free for all children from 0 to 6 years
- Roan couriers: yes
- Select your own pitch on the campsite!
- Swimming hats not required
- Children's pool 5/28/22 - 9/18/22
- Laguna pool(s) 5/28/22 - 9/18/22
- Sun loungers at swimming pool
- Stone patio at pool
- Several swimming pools 5/28/22 - 9/18/22
- Possibile to cover the swimming pool
- Semi-olypmic swimming pool 5/28/22 - 9/18/22
- Shorts allowed
- Swimming pool heated & covered if necessary
- Freshwater swimming pool(s)
- Swimming pool is not heated
- Beach: Sand
- By the Mediterranean Sea
- Canoe rental
- Disco at the campsite
- Cash point
- Safety deposit box hire
- Games room
- Games room
- Mini train
- WiFi: available in some areas of the campsite (free of charge)
- Children's play area
- Roan Preffered pitch
- Tree climbing park
- Bike hire
- Mini golf
- Scooter rental
- Table tennis
- Day and evening entertainment 5/28/22 - 9/18/22
- Children's club
- Children's disco
- The entertainment programme is usually limited during the low season
Food and drinks
- Various restaurants
- Ice cream parlour
- Snack bar
- Several shops
- Newspaper stand
- Well stocked supermarket
Communal toilet and shower facilities
- Disabled bathrooms
- Disabled toilets
- Children's sanitary facilities
- Drying facilities
- Washing machines