Tents in France
Our bungalow tents in France are located at top campsites stretching across three beautiful regions in Central and Southern France.
3 campings found
France - South of France - Languedoc-Roussillon - Valras-Plage
- Several beautiful pools with various slides
- Nice big playground and petting zoo
- Check out the campsite's own vineyards
France - Central France - Jura - Doucier
- Superb swimming pool complex with rapids
- Relax and unwind in the sauna or steam room
- Right on Lake Chalain
Other great campsites for you
France - Languedoc-Roussillon - Portiragnes Plage
- Large swimming pool complex with various baths
- Mobile homes are located in magnificent parks
- Beautiful wide sandy beaches just a walk away
France - Languedoc-Roussillon - Vendres Plage
- Pool complex with slides
- Great entertainment for guests of all ages
- Visit Aqualand water park in Cap d'Agde
La Marina de Canet - Les Peupliers
France - Languedoc-Roussillon - Canet en Roussillon
- Fabulous swimming pool with various slides
- Vision Lounge in Premium zone
- The sandy beaches of Le Sardinal 500 metres away
The advantages of renting a tent in France
Renting a tent in France has many benefits. For instance, you do not need to bring your own camping equipment, which saves space in the car! And you do not have to pitch your tent yourself so you won't be confronted by a mass of tent poles and canvas!
Staying in a bungalow tent is a great opportunity for you to enjoy the outdoors. Start the day with a fresh baguette for breakfast outside under the gazebo. Then take the kids to the pool or the beach and cool off. When it gets too hot, go back to your tent, relax and unwind. And round off your day with a barbecue in the evening! All our bungalow tents in France include a free barbecue!
Another important advantage is that renting a furnished tent in France is a lot cheaper than renting a lodge tent or mobile home.
We have tents available in three different regions in France, including the Jura and Lake Annecy in Central France and the Languedoc-Roussillon in Southern France.
Renting furnished tents in France
Roan Camping Holidays only has fully-equipped tents for up to six persons available. Our bungalow tents in France all come with three bedrooms, a kitchen with refrigerator and a 4-burner gas stove, fan, two tables and chairs, as well as a water-permeable ground mat with gazebo in front of the tent.
So you can see, renting a tent in France is very comfortable!