Camping in Périgueux
Périgueux is a beautiful city in the Dordogne and a great place to stay during your camping holiday in France. The old town center of Périgueux is very impressive as there are several remains from the Roman era. It is therefore worth booking a camping in Périgueux. At Roan you can choose from several campsites in Périgueux. There will probably be a camping in our offer that you like and where you can have a great time.
2 campings found
France - Central France - Dordogne - Le Bugue
- Fabulous pool complex with fun slides
- Our mobile homes are located on beautiful pitches
- Visit the prehistoric caves of Lascaux
France - Central France - Dordogne - Villeréal
- Great pool complex with slides
- Near the historic town of Bergerac
- Fun entertainment and exciting tree-climbing course
Other great campsites for you
The campings in Périgueux has beautiful accommodations where you can spend the night. Furthermore, you can take a dip in the swimming pool every day and pick up your daily groceries from the camping's supermarket. While camping in Périgueux you have the possibility to make several trips in the area. For example, visit the caves of Lascaux with its impressive cave paintings or go canoeing.