Camping in Sibenik
Sibenik is a city on the Adrian Coast in Croatia. The city is one of the oldest cities in Croatia and is a unique place to stay during your holiday. With Roan you can choose from several campings in Sibenik for an unforgettable holiday experience. Let yourself be surprised by the beauty of this old town and book an affordable holiday to this wonderful part of Croatia which is known for its history and culture.
4 campings found
Croatia - Croatian coast - Dalmatia - Zadar
- Fabulous pool complex with fun water features
- Shopping promenade & restaurants at the campsite
- A short walk from the picturesque village of Nin
Croatia - Croatian coast - Dalmatia - Sibenik
- Aqua park with water features and slides
- Located right on a beach, 4 kilometres long
- Visit Krka's famous waterfalls!
Croatia - Croatian coast - Dalmatia - Donji Karin
- New swimming pool
- Enjoy healing mud baths within walking distance
- Small campsite for quiet, relaxing holidays
Croatia - Croatian coast - Dalmatia - Trogir
- Swimming pool with a view of the azure blue sea
- Many facilities and fun entertainment programme
- Historic city of Trogir just 10 minutes away
Other great campsites for you
A relaxed holiday
By booking a camping in Sibenik, you are assured of a relaxed holiday full of sun. The camping in Sibenik is equipped with various facilities to make sure that you have a relaxed holiday. You can go swimming in the swimming pool on the camping, or get a bite to eat in the restaurant. During you holiday on a camping in Sibenik you can go on a trip to the city centre or the bay of Sibenik.