Camping Park Delle Rose
About Park Delle Rose
Driving down the small country road that takes you from the busy motorway to Camping Park Delle Rose in Italy, you will have a majestic view over part of Lake Garda. As you get closer you will be amazed by the spacious sports fields, complete with playground and mini golf, and the swimming pool. Our tent pitches are on the edge of the camping, close to the swimming pool. A great way to start your holiday!
The perfect pool and sand beach for kids!
The swimming pool at Camping Delle Rose is a paradise for children. There are two long slides leading down to the large pool and a children's pool with a small slide. You can also read a book or relax on a sunbed around the pool. Children under 12 can only go to the pool when accompanied by an adult. The camping gently slopes down to Lake Garda, where you can soak up on the sun on the sandy beach. Boats are not allowed in the swimming section of the lake and the water only gets gradually deeper. Safe for children and lots of swimming fun guaranteed at Delle Rose on Lake Garda!
Sports and activities at Camping Park Delle Rose
For sports fans Camping Delle Rose has a gym and a number of pitches for tennis, football and volleyball. The minigolf couse has recently been completely renovated.
The playground, mini club and trampolines provide plenty of entertainment for little ones. Every day the entertainment team organises various sports and games for young and old, with a mini disco in the evenings! You can regularly watch fantastic shows and performances at the camping amphitheatre, and if that's not enough for you, older children can take a bus to a disco just outside the camping.
Enjoy Italian gastronomy
At Camping Delle Rose in Lazise, you will find a pool bar and a welcoming restaurant/pizzeria. You can also visit the camping supermarket to get your groceries.
Around Camping Park Delle Rose
If you decide to spend the day outside the camping, you must visit Verona! The arena, where operas are staged during the summer months, definitely worth a visit. Children will also enjoy a visit to the nearby Caneva Aquapark or Gardaland theme park. Gardaland is a popular theme park with a real Sea Life Aquarium and a number of rollercoasters divided into three sections. For example, you can visit Peppa Pig Land or take a free fall on Space Vertigo.
A visit to Lazise is something that cannot be missed during your stay at Delle Rose. The charming fortress town of Lazise is only 2km from the camping and you can easily walk there along the beach. With its pedestrianised historical centre, old port, boutique shops and ice cream parlours, you will instantly fall in love with this picturesque town. Prefer going by bike? You can hire a bike at the camping.
We highly recommend Camping Delle Rose on Lake Garda. Take a look at all Roan accommodations and book online!
About the campsite
- Beach: sand, pebble, direct access to the beach
- Suitable for: Babies and toddlers, Children (5-11 years), Teenagers (12+)
- Distance from Calais: 1224 km
- Campsite size: 521 pitches
- Nearest town: Lazise, 3km
- Pets: not allowed
- Wifi: available in some areas of the campsite (free of charge)
- Nearest airport: Verona 25km, Milaan Bergamo 99km
- Additional tent: not allowed
At Roan on this campsite
- Barbecue: charcoal
- Roan-children's bikes (0-6 year): yes
- Roan couriers: yes
- Swimming hats not required
- One or more slides at swimmingpool(s)
- Slide(s) in children´s pool
- Children's pool 4/23/21 - 9/26/21
- Sun loungers at swimming pool
- At least one swimming pool is opened 4/23/21 - 9/26/21
- Semi-olypmic swimming pool
- Shorts allowed
- Swimming pool 5/23/21 - 9/5/21
- Freshwater swimming pool(s)
- Swimming pool is not heated
- Boat buoys
- Direct access to the lake
- Pebbly beach
- Beach: Sand
- Water sports
- Disco not far from the campsite
- Disco bus
- Cash point
- WiFi: available in some areas of the campsite (free of charge)
- Children's play area
- Bike hire
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
- Day and evening entertainment 5/23/21 - 9/5/21
- Children's club
- Children's disco
- The entertainment programme is usually limited during the low season
Food and drinks
- Pool bar
- Limited supermarket
Communal toilet and shower facilities
- Disabled bathrooms
- Disabled toilets
- Children's sanitary facilities
- Washing machines