Camping Le Pianacce
About Le Pianacce
Camping Le Pianacce is a small piece of Tuscany. Pine trees, olive trees and oaks provide lovely shade at this beautiful terraced camping. Le Pianacce is an ideal holiday destination set in a quiet location in the rolling Tuscan hills and a short distance to the sandy beach at Marina di Castagneto. Sun, sea and beach and close to lots of picturesque medieval towns. With more than enough entertainment, such as a (heated) swimming pool, a water spray park and football tournaments, you won't even have to leave the camping!
Heated swimming pool, water spray park and solarium
Relax by the beautifully situated swimming pool. The little ones will have a great time in the children's pool with slide The swimming pool and the children's pool are both heated in the low season. So you can always go for a swim! Or have some fun in the 250 m2 water spray park! In the water spray park, children can play with small water cannons, slide down the slide or get splashed with water as they stand and wait under the large bucket that slowly fills up. And parents haven't been forgotten, with a 150 m2 solarium. The beach is only 7 km from the camping!
Children can have fun every day at the mini club*, in the playground and on the bouncy cushion. Camping Le Pianacce also has a small supermarket and you can rent bikes. There are some beautiful bike rides in this unique part of Tuscany. For those looking for something more sporty, there are plenty of possibilities: football, mini golf, volleyball and table tennis. Tournaments are regularly organised on the renovated mini football pitch. At the camping entrance, there is also a beautiful walking park with fitness trail!
Eating out, olives and wine tasting Don't fancy cooking? The restaurant and bar at campingLe Pianacce are centrally located, next to the swimming pool. From the terrace you have a magnificent view over the Mediterranean Sea with breathtaking sunsets. You can also attend various tastings, such as at the olive press and at a private wine cellar. La dolce vita at its best!
Camping near Pisa
Camping Le Pianacce is not just near Pisa. This camping in Castagneto Carducci is right in the middle of Tuscany, making it the perfect base to visit world-famous cities such as Siena, Volterra, Lucca, Pisa and San Gimignano. In Siena, you can visit the Piazza del Campo and the Duomo di Siena, in Lucca you can see the Piazza dell'Anfiteatro and the Duomo di San Martino and in Pisa of course you'll find the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Don't miss out on taking an iconic picture for your photo album! For a romantic day trip, you can visit San Gimignano, the most famous mountain village in Tuscany. This medieval town once had 72 towers, and it still has 14 today.
In addition to the beautiful larger towns in the area, there are also many picturesque villages close to the camping, each with their own eventful history. The vineyards under the Tuscan sun produce the most delicious wines of excellent quality, such as the Bolgheri. Pure enjoyment!
Book your holiday at camping Le Pianacce in Castagneto Carducci now!
About the campsite
- Suitable for: Children (5-11 years)
- Beach: sand (bus in high season), 7000 m
- Distance from Calais: 1420 km
- Campsite size: 180 pitches
- Nearest town: Castagneto Carducci 5km
- Pets: Allowed, but not in our mobile homes
- Wifi: available in some areas of the campsite (some areas free of charge, others requiring payment)
- Nearest airport: Pisa 80km, Florence 133km
- Additional tent: not allowed
At Roan on this campsite
- Barbecue: gas
- Roan-children's bikes (0-6 year): no
- Roan couriers: yes
- Select your own pitch on the campsite!
- Swimming hats not required
- Slide(s) in children´s pool
- Children's pool 4/25/20 - 9/12/20
- Sun loungers at swimming pool
- Shorts allowed
- Heated outdoor pool
- Heated children's pool
- Water playground 4/25/20 - 9/12/20
- Swimming pool 4/25/20 - 9/12/20
- Heated swimming pool in low season
- Freshwater swimming pool(s)
- Swimming pools are not heated
- Open from 25/04
- Disco not far from the campsite
- Games room
- Beach bus/train 12/12/19 - 12/12/19
- WiFi: available in some areas of the campsite (some areas free of charge, others requiring payment)
- Children's play area
- Roan Preffered pitch
- Charging station electric car
- Bike hire
- Children's football
- Mini golf
- Mountainbike rental
- Table tennis
- Day and evening entertainment 7/1/20 - 8/31/20
- Children's club
- Children's disco
- The entertainment programme is usually limited during the low season
Food and drinks
- Well stocked supermarket
Communal toilet and shower facilities
- Disabled bathrooms
- Disabled toilets
- Drying facilities
- Washing machines