Camping Orbetello Camping Village
About Orbetello Camping Village
Orbetello Camping Village is located at a stunning location in the southern region of beautiful Tuscany. The whole family can enjoy the site's pool complex, with kid's pool and whirlpool, and also its child-friendly private sandy beach. The entertainment team also provides fun activities on site, such as craft classes for the kids and an evening programme for young and old. Roan's luxury mobile homes on Camping Orbetello are fitted with all mod cons.
Orbetello Camping Village has a pool complex with a separate children's pool, where they can splash around to their heart's content. There is also a heated jacuzzi where you can relax and watch the world go by. From the camping, you walk straight onto the beach. In 2022 there will be a tunnel under the main road, past the campsite, so you can walk from the campsite to the beach even faster. A beautiful, sandy beach where you can hire sun loungers and parasols on the camping private area. You can also use the beach for a range of water sports activities.
Activities for the kids
The children won't be bored for a second on Camping Orbetello. They can swim together and there is also a mini-club for children aged between 4 and 11. The entertainment team organises daily crafting activities and fun sports and games every day. Camping Orbetello is also largely a car-free zone so children can play safely around the mobile homes. During arrival and departure, you may park your car near the mobile home to load/unload your luggage. Then you must park in the site's parking area.
Sport and good food
It's not just the kids who will be entertained at Camping Orbetello, parents will have plenty to do too! They may want to take part in the entertainment team's sporting activities, such as football or volleyball tournaments on the beach. And in the evening, the whole family can taste local specialities from Maremma or enjoy a tasty pizza in the restaurant. This may be followed by a drink while watching one of the fantastic shows which the camping puts on.
Golf, horse riding or hiking
Around Camping Orbetello, there are various opportunities for combining relaxation and activity. There is a riding school and an 18-hole golf course not far from the camping. But there are plenty of other opportunities too. You could hike up the Argentario mountain or pay a visit to the port city of Porto Santo. Genuine walking enthusiasts may also want to visit the Maremma nature reserve, where there is a range of beautiful walking routes. From Orbetello Camping Village, you can also visit the very trendy Porto Ercole, where the Royal Family had a holiday home. Or take the boat to Giglio island and discover the charming villages, cliffs and white beaches. Here, you can also go diving or snorkelling.
There is so much to experience in and around Camping Orbetello Italy that you'll probably run out of time. You will also be able to relax and recuperate in one of Roan's deluxe mobile homes, with all of its modern comforts and conveniences. Find out more and book your holiday at this fantastic family camping in the stunning region of Tuscany.
Roan Guest Score
About the campsite
- Beach: sand, 100 m
- Suitable for: Babies and toddlers, Children (5-11 years)
- Distance from Calais: 1532 km
- Campsite size: 504 pitches
- Nearest town: Porto Santo Stefano 10km
- Pets: Allowed on the camping, but not in our accommodation
- Wifi: available in some areas of the campsite (free of charge)
- Nearest airport: Rome 143km
- Additional tent: not allowed
At Roan on this campsite
- Barbecue: griddle
- Roan-children's bikes (0-6 year): Free for all children from 0 to 6 years
- Roan couriers: yes
- Select your own pitch on the campsite!
- Swimming hats not required
- Children's pool 5/15/22 - 9/17/22
- Sun loungers at swimming pool (fee charged)
- Grass area
- Several swimming pools 5/15/22 - 9/17/22
- Shorts allowed
- (Sail) boat rental service near the campsite
- Freshwater swimming pool(s)
- Swimming pools are not heated
- Beach: Sand
- Sun loungers at beach (fee charged)
- By the Mediterranean Sea
- Cash point
- WiFi: available in some areas of the campsite (some areas free of charge, others requiring payment)
- Children's play area
- Roan Preffered pitch
- Bike hire
- Table tennis
- Day and evening entertainment 5/27/22 - 9/4/22
- Children's club
- Children's disco 5/27/22 - 9/4/22
- The entertainment programme is usually limited during the low season
Food and drinks
- Ice cream parlour
- Well stocked supermarket
Communal toilet and shower facilities
- Disabled bathrooms
- Disabled toilets
- Drying facilities
- Washing machines