Slovenia is not as well-known as a camping holiday destination but that certainly doesn’t mean to say that it is any less attractive than other destinations! On the contrary! Slovenia boasts magnificent, lush surroundings against a backdrop of breathtaking mountains. If you want to get away from it all, then a camping holiday here is an excellent option! Roan Camping Holidays currently has one campsite in this region and that is the superb, top-rate campsite, Terme Catez! Terme Catez offers lots of fun-packed entertainment and activities for you and your family to enjoy. 12,000 square metres of water fun! Check out this campsite today!
1 campings found in Slovenia
- 12,000 m² of swimming pools
- Some mobile homes with stunning views of the lake
- Beautiful Zagreb is just half an hour away
Croatia - Istria - Poreč
- In total 3 pool complexes with children's pools
- Cosy restaurants and bars at the campsite
- Tourist train to the charming village of Porec
France - Ardèche - Sampzon
- Pool with separate heated children's pool
- Fun entertainment for young and old
- The campsite is a short walk from the beach
Our campsites in Slovenia
If you would like more information about our campsite in Slovenia, please call us or send an email.