Camping Cala Gogo
About Cala Gogo
The beautiful camping Cala Gogo is near the popular seaside resort of Platja d'Aro in Spain. This five-star camping is located directly on the azure blue sea and the sunny sandy beach of the Costa Brava. The terraced camping, which is situated on a wooded hill and offers beautiful views, has good facilities such as five swimming pools, a beach bar and an entertainment team. A short distance from the camping you will find the cosy Platja d'Aro with lovely shops, nightlife and restaurants.
Five swimming pools and a beach
At camping Cala Gogo in Spain you will not be short of swimming pleasure. Cala Gogo has no less than five swimming pools, three of which are heated in low season. One of the swimming pools with a cosy pool bar is located near our accommodations. At the lower pool complex you will also find no less than five new slides, sun beds and parasols. There are two separate children's pools, one of which has slides. From the swimming pools you have a beautiful view over the bay and the palm trees.
Camping Cala Gogo is also located on a bay where you can swim and snorkel. Here you will also find a diving school and the beach bar where you can get a cool drink. Even though the 100 meters long beach is within walking distance, throughout the day there is a little train from the pool up and down to the beach so you do not have to walk. That's enjoying the sun, sea and beach to the fullest!
Extensive facilities for young and old
Camping Cala Gogo has several facilities that you can use during your stay. For example, there is a beautiful sports field where you can play football and basketball. Enthusiasts can hit a ball on the tennis court and there is a miniclub and playground for the little ones. In high season, an entertainment team is present on the camping and disco evenings and sports tournaments are organised. You can also enjoy a refreshing drink and live music on several evenings.
Varied range of eateries
In addition to the pool bar and beach bar with its cocktails and tapas, Cala Gogo has a supermarket with a wide range of products and in the camping restaurant you can enjoy a delicious meal. In the morning you can get hot rolls at the bakery.
Surroundings of camping Cala Gogo
The lively seaside resort of Platja d'Aro with its various discotheques is just a half an hour's walk from the camping. Here you can go shopping, take a boat trip or enjoy various tapas and fish dishes. The lovely places of Tossa de Mar, Pals and Palamos are within driving distance from the camping. In the vicinity of the camping you will also find several picturesque bays where you can go snorkelling and surfing. The bays are connected by means of footpaths that run over the rocks.
Real water lovers can have fun at the Aquadiver water park with its many slides and water attractions, located just two kilometres from the camping. There is a free bus service from the camping. A visit to Barcelona is also possible as a day trip. See the beautiful Sagrada Familia or stroll through the gardens of Parc Guell.
Have you become enthusiastic about Cala Gogo, the ideal camping near Platja d'Aro? Take a quick look at our accommodations and book your holiday online
Great holiday thanks to the beautiful and complete mobile homes
Located high on the mountain with fantastic beautiful and unobstructed views. Now with a swimming pool and bakery nearby. The hosts are fantastic.
About the campsite
- Suitable for: Babies and toddlers, Children (5-11 years), Teenagers (12+)
- Beach: sand, fine pebbles, direct access to the beach
- Distance from Calais: 1260 km
- Campsite size: 870 pitches
- Nearest town: Playa d'Aro, 2km
- Pets: Partly allowed, but not in our accommodation
- Wifi: available in many areas of the campsite (fee charged)
- Nearest airport: Girona 34km, Barcelona 120km
- Additional tent: not allowed
At Roan on this campsite
- Barbecue: charcoal
- Roan-children's bikes (0-6 year): no
- Roan couriers: yes
- Select your own pitch on the campsite!
- Swimming hats not required
- One or more slides at swimmingpool(s)
- Children's pool 4/25/20 - 9/20/20
- Kiddies pool(s) with fresh water
- Several swimming pools
- At least one swimming pool is opened 4/25/20 - 9/20/20
- Non-heated outdoor swimming pool 4/25/20 - 9/20/20
- Shorts allowed
- Heated outdoor pools
- Swimming pool
- Freshwater swimming pool(s)
- Open from 25/04
- Direct access to the beach
- Beach: sand, fine pebbles
- Diving lessons
- Disco not far from the campsite
- Cash point
- Safety deposit box hire
- Games room
- TV room
- WiFi: available in many areas of the campsite (fee charged)
- Children's play area
- Disco (3 km)
- Roan Preffered pitch
- Bike hire
- Sports field
- Bouncing castle
- Table tennis
- Animatie 6/13/20 - 9/15/20
- Disco evenings
- Children's club
- The entertainment programme is usually limited during the low season
- Well stocked supermarket
Communal toilet and shower facilities
- Drying facilities
- Washing machines