Camping Playa Brava
About Playa Brava
Camping Playa Brava is a friendly family camping on Platja de Pals beach on the Spanish Costa Brava. Playa Brava offers all you need for a great holiday, from its lovely swimming pool with sunbathing lawn and kids pool, to spectacular live shows and disco evenings. Fancy a day out? Why not visit Pals village, just 5 km from the camping? Discover the possibilities that a stay in a deluxe mobile home at this camping on the Costa Brava has to offer.
Stunning swimming pool and wide sandy beach
Camping Playa Brava boasts a pleasantly landscaped swimming pool with an extensive sunbathing lawn. The kids can splash about to their hearts' content in the kids pool. Prefer the beach? Camping Playa Brava is situated on the wide Platja de Pals beach that is perfect for a spot of sunbathing and swimming.
If you're going to Camping Playa Brava to stay in a Roan mobile home, you will have every facility to hand. The mobile homes are fully equipped with, among other things, air conditioning, a TV and dishwasher. Furthermore, the camping has a well-stocked supermarket, laundry room, bar, snack bar and restaurant where you can enjoy delicious food. The restaurant's menu is varied, including sandwiches, tapas, paella, pizza and pasta dishes. Just outside the camping you can order delicious tapas in the high season at the two beach bars with delightful sea views.
Daytime and evening activities
There is a mini club for the kids where the professional animation team run fun activities on the camping, including water games, aqua gym, spinning lessons and sports tournaments. Sports enthusiasts will love the tennis courts, mini golf course, table tennis tables and the (beach) volleyball pitch. And there's plenty to do in the evenings too. Countless fun activities are organised in the high season, such as dance shows, live concerts, karaoke evenings and disco evenings.
Discover the Costa Brava
There is also a lot to enjoy in the local area. The camping is situated close to Pals on the Costa Brava. This picturesque village has a stunning medieval centre. Amble along the ancient streets and enjoy the panoramic views from the Josep Pla viewpoint. But there are also plenty of other fantastic places worth visiting in the local area. Visit the coastal town of Begur with its crystal-clear water. Or, discover the fascinating Greek and Roman excavations a good thirty minutes' drive away. Peratallada is also delightful. Indeed, it was built on a rock formation and is partially chiselled from one rock.
Prefer to head to a larger city? If so, visit Gerona: a shopper's paradise with a beautiful cathedral. A visit to Barcelona is always an option, of course. This city is just under two hours' drive from Camping Playa Brava. Visit the fascinating Sagrada Família and stroll around the Park Güell. A great day out!
Camping Playa Brava on the Costa Brava has much to offer young and old alike. Discover the possibilities a stay in one of our deluxe mobile homes has to offer. Don't hang about - choose this fun family camping for your holiday!
Roan Guest Score
About the campsite
- Beach: sand, direct access to the beach
- Suitable for: Babies and toddlers, Children (5-11 years), Teenagers (12+)
- Distance from Calais: 1241 km
- Campsite size: 650 pitches
- Nearest town: Playa de Pals, 0km, Pals, 5km
- Pets: not allowed
- Wifi: available in many areas of the campsite (fee charged)
- Nearest airport: Girona 57km, Barcelona 148km
- Additional tent: not allowed
At Roan on this campsite
- Barbecue: charcoal
- Roan-children's bikes (0-6 year): Free for all children from 0 to 6 years
- Roan couriers: yes
- Select your own pitch on the campsite!
- Swimming hats not required
- Children's pool
- Sun loungers at swimming pool
- Grass area
- Shorts allowed
- Swimming pool 5/13/22 - 9/11/22
- Freshwater swimming pool(s)
- Swimming pool is not heated
- Direct access to the beach
- Beach: Sand
- By the Mediterranean Sea
- Rental of supboards
- Disco not far from the campsite
- Cash point
- Internet point
- Safety deposit box hire
- WiFi: available in many areas of the campsite (fee charged)
- Children's play area
- Roan Preffered pitch
- Bike hire
- Mini golf
- Bouncing castle
- Table tennis
- Day and evening entertainment 7/1/22 - 8/31/22
- Disco evenings
- Children's club
- Children's disco 7/1/22 - 8/31/22
- The entertainment programme is usually limited during the low season
Food and drinks
- Snack bar
- Well stocked supermarket
Communal toilet and shower facilities
- Disabled bathrooms
- Disabled toilets
- Children's sanitary facilities
- Drying facilities
- Washing machines