Last-minute camping holidays in the Provence region
Provence is a beautiful region with magnificent landscapes and luxuriant vegetation. Our last-minute campsites in the Provence region are idyllically located in the vicinity of the Gorges du Verdon, the largest and deepest canyon in Europe. Make sure you remember to bring your camera to capture these spectacular views.
2 campings found
South of France - Provence
- Superb swimming pool with spectacular slides
- Fabulous entertainment during peak season
- Visit the Gorges du Verdon canyon
France - Brittany - Carantec
- Large water park with 3 long slides
- Mobile homes on beautiful, spacious pitches
- Visit the golf course at Carantec seaside resort
France - Normandy - Houlgate
- 1200 m² swimming pool complex with slides
- Regular dance evenings and live shows
- Several interesting towns in the vicinity
Last-minute camping holiday in the Provence
Our last-minute campsites are also conveniently located near the bustling city of Monaco. There are also exciting canoe trips available for real daredevils and thrill seekers! Not far from our campsites are several interesting towns to visit.
Book your holiday at our last-minute campsite in the Provence and let your hair down! Situated in the stunning Verdon region, our campsites have fantastic facilities, including a good restaurant and a partially-heated swimming pool with slides. Here, we offer luxury mobile homes, which are fully equipped with all the mod cons and comforts, such as free air conditioning, a barbecue and a fine decking where you can relax and unwind.
A camping holiday in the Provence is now affordable thanks to our incredible last-minute deals. So go on, take advantage of our fantastic discounts and book your camping holiday in the Provence now. Hurry up and book now before it is too late!