Seaside campings in France
Roan has many beautiful campings for you directly on the French Coast. De campings are widely spread along the French Coast. We have campings on the Côte d’Azur and along the coastline of the Languedoc. Every French seaside camping has her own atmosphere and charisma.
4 campings found
France - South of France - Languedoc-Roussillon - Marseillan Plage
- Enthralling swimming paradise with 2 long slides
- Restaurant with roof terrace and sea view
- Visit the seaside town of Cap d'Agde
France - South of France - Languedoc-Roussillon - Vendres Plage
- Pool complex with slides
- Great entertainment for guests of all ages
- Visit Aqualand water park in Cap d'Agde
France - South of France - Languedoc-Roussillon - Sérignan Plage
- Large children's pool with fun water features
- Mobile homes on sheltered pitches near the pool
- Visit Aqualand in Le Cap d'Agde
France - South of France - Languedoc-Roussillon - Vias
- Immaculate pool complex with separate kids' bath
- Full entertainment, also in the evenings
- Friendly resort of Vias is 7 km from the campsite
Other great campsites for you
Our French seaside campings
The Roan campings in the Languedoc-Roussillon are the perfect sun, sea and beach holiday destinations. The sandy beaches of the Languedoc are slowly descending in the Mediterranean Sea and are therefore a perfect beach holiday for families with younger children. Your camping at the Mediterranean Sea is a perfect base for a trip to one of the historical cities of Nîmes, Montpellier, Perpignan or Carcassonne.
De campings at the Côte d’Azur are based on the sunny beaches near the famous towns of St. Tropez, Cannes, Nice, Fréjus and Saint-Maxime.
Book your holiday to your favorite French camping today!