General terms and conditions of the Newsletter Promotion
These terms and conditions are applicable to every publication of Roan Camping Holidays BV. When you agree with the competition's terms and conditions you indicate that you took note of the information below and that you understood it.
Terms and conditions of the competition
- This promotion runs from the 15th of October till the 15th of December 2019
- By participating in the competition, you agree with the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- The travel period of the price won must be decided on in consultation with Roan Camping Holidays BV.
- There will be no (financial) restitution for travel days not taken.
- The holiday voucher won may not be sold to third parties. The voucher won may only be transferred for free to a third party in consultation with Roan Camping Holidays BV.
- You give Roan consent to publish your name with the announcement of the winner on Facebook, in the newsletters and on the websites of Roan Camping Holidays BV.
- By participating in a competition (regardless of the content or the channel, among others the newsletter and Facebook) you indicate that you are aware of the general terms and conditions, that you took note of it and that you understood it.
- No correspondence will be entered into about competitions.
- Roan is not obliged to publicly announce the winner.
- Competitions are always valid for a period selected by Roan Camping Holidays BV.
- All late entries will be rejected.
- Competitions of Roan Camping Holidays BV are at all times - completely - on Roan Camping Holidays BV's initiative and may not in any way be connected to other institutions.
- Facebook is completely indemnified in case of Facebook competitions.
- Competitions on Facebook is in no way sponsored, approved or managed by Facebook and are not in any way associated with Facebook.
- All intellectual property rights with regard to the content published by Roan Camping Holidays belong exclusively to Roan Camping Holidays BV.
- Third parties are not allowed to refer to this without referring to the source.
When a holiday voucher has been used fully or partially, it is no longer valid.
- Every holiday voucher is assigned an expiry date upon issue, after this date the travel voucher has expired and is no longer valid.
- The travel voucher can only be used when the winner is the primary guest of the particular travel for which the voucher will be used.
- The holiday voucher is not exchangeable for cash or other means/goods.
- The holiday voucher may not be sold to third parties.
- Only persons older than 18 years (at the start date of the competition) may participate.